The Dr. Bob Smith Health Center has scheduled several free flu shot clinics, open to students and benefit-eligible faculty, staff, SMU retirees and retiree spouses:
- Oct. 6 – 2-6 p.m., Dedman Law School
- Oct. 10 – 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Loyd All Sports Center
- Oct. 17 – 1:30-3:30 p.m., Expressway Tower training room, East Campus
- Oct. 26 – 2-6 p.m., SMU-in-Plano
Flu shots also are available at the Dr. Bob Smith Health Center, 6211 Bishop Blvd. Visit Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to noon and 1 to 4 p.m.
To keep your visit as brief as possible, please:
- Bring your SMU ID.
- Wear short sleeves, if possible.
- Review the latest flu vaccine information from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
For the 2016-2107 flu season:
- Only injectable flu shots are recommended for use this season.
- Flu vaccines have been updated to better match circulating viruses.
- The recommendations for vaccination of people with egg allergies have changed.