The Institute for Leadership Impact and the Center for Global Health Impact, both headquartered at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas, have released a joint impact report for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Ongoing virtual reality surgical simulation research
- Ongoing meditation research
- Global & public health training at SMU
- The Battle to Save Lives public health case competition
- Consulting on COVID-19 mitigation
- The District Leadership Fellows program
- Local and national media appearances
- Future projects and growth prospects
Create Impact in Your Organization
The Institute for Leadership Impact serves schools and social impact organizations of all sizes. We offer an array of experiential, individual, and team-based leadership experiences and simulations to strengthen your team and support your growth as a leader.