Are you looking to learn the basics of the R programming language and discover more about the field of data science? The upcoming Data Science Workshop Series: Introduction to R Programming will provide the foundations for using R in data science. Continue reading Need an Introduction to R Programming?
SAS e-Learning Available
OIT is working with SAS to provide self-paced e-learning for users of SAS software. This SAS Education Analytical Suite will allow you to study SAS programming at your own pace and convenience, at no cost, from the comfort of your own computer.
To access the SAS Education Analytical Suite, you will need to activate the training under your SAS Profile. These activation codes are available from the IT Help Desk. Just contact the IT Help Desk and request the SAS e-Learning activation code. Anyone with a valid SMU account is eligible to receive the activation code for e-learning.
SAS Analytics technology in a bundle specifically designed for teaching and research in education. Licenses for the Education Analytical Suite come with unlimited access to these SAS e-learning courses:
SAS Programming Language
- SAS Programming I: Essentials
- SAS Programming II: Data Manipulation Techniques
- SAS Programming III: Advanced Techniques and Efficiencies
- SAS Macro Language I: Essentials
- SAS SQL I: Essentials
SAS Enterprise Guide (point-and-click interface)
- SAS Enterprise Guide 1: Querying and Reporting (latest version of the course)
- SAS Enterprise Guide 2: Advanced Tasks and Querying
- Introduction to Statistical Concepts
- Predictive Modeling Using Logistic Regression
- SAS Enterprise Guide: ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression
- Statistics 1: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression
Also available, by request, is the Associated e-Learning with SAS Enterprise Miner. The Associated e-Learning with SAS Enterprise Miner training includes:
- Applied Analytics Using SAS Enterprise Miner
- Rapid Predictive Modeling for Business Analysts