Since 2017, OIT has been offering Microsoft Office Specialist, or MOS, certifications to members of the SMU community. In 2021, we awarded our 3,000th certification, and, now, we are on our way to reaching 5K MOS certifications. To celebrate, we are announcing the MOS5K award!
With the successful completion and award of the 5,000th Microsoft Office Specialist certification proctored at SMU, we will present a MOS5K Study Pack to that student.
The MOS5K Study Pack includes the following:
- A $500 Barnes & Noble Gift Card for books and study materials
- Assorted study snacks for those late night cravings
- $100 Print Credit for printing on campus
- SMU Mustang Tote to carry it all in
How To Be Selected:
- Take the MOS certification exam.
- Be the person to successfully pass the 5,000th certification offered at SMU.
- That’s it!
Reward Your Faculty!
As a bonus, if the MOS5K winner is taking the certification for a class, the faculty member will win a $25 Panera gift card.
It is just that easy!
If you have any questions or want to know more about certification at SMU, please contact Laurene Klassen at firstname.lastname@example.org.