Respondus is offering a training course for SMU faculty at 10 A.M., March 10. This is in addition to their regularly scheduled webinars that they host for the general public.
In this SMU-specific webinar, you’ll view a demo of Respondus LockDown Browser as well as Respondus Monitor. You will also learn details of the following:
- How to use LockDown Browser with Canvas Quizzes to prevent digital cheating in proctored testing environments
- How to use Respondus Monitor with Canvas Quizzes in non-proctored environments, to protect exam integrity and confirm student identity
- How Respondus applications support both New Quizzes and Classic Quizzes in Canvas
- Advanced settings, including combining proctored & non-proctored settings and using external tools in quizzes without compromising exam integrity
- The student perspective of using both applications
- Efficient review of the assessment data collected, including student videos and automated flagging
- Best practices, resources, and tips for success with both applications
- A chance to ask questions
A recording will also be provided to attendees of this session. If you are interested, registration is now available.
If you can’t make it to the March 10 session, Respondus has you covered with additional sessions. Check out their website for additional dates and details! And don’t forget to explore all of our other offerings for training.