Since 2017, OIT has been offering Microsoft Office Specialist, or MOS, certifications to members of the SMU community. This year we are on our way to our 3,000th certification and we want to celebrate that achievement. On September 1, 2021, we are launching our MOS3K contest!
With the award of the 3,000th Microsoft Office Specialist certification, we will be awarding a MOS3K prize pack to the student that successfully passed that exam.
The MOS3K Study Prize Pack includes:
- Apple AirPods
- 32 oz Wide Mouth Hydro Flask
- Apple AirTags
- USB-C/Micro-USB/Lightning Cable
- $100 Print Credit
- Starbucks Gift Card
- plus a few other goodies
How to Enter:
- Be the 3,000th person to successfully pass one of the certifications offered at SMU.
- That’s it!
Other Ways to Win
Since we want more people to share in the celebration, we will also be randomly awarding five $100 print credits to students who publicly share about the contest using the hashtags #MOS3K and #SMUCertified on social media.
- Take a photo, video, or just write something like “I want to be the #MOS3K winner! #SMUCertified” after you pass your cert.
- Post publicly to social media before the 11:59 p.m. CT Friday, December 3, 2021, using the hashtag #SMUCertified for a chance to win!
Faculty Can Win Too!
As a bonus, if the MOS3K winner is taking the certification for a class, the faculty member will win a $25 Panera gift card.
It is just that easy!
We will draw a winner for the social contest on Monday, December 6, 2021, and the MOS3K winner will be announced after the 3,000th certification has been successfully passed.
If you have any questions or want to know more about certification at SMU, please contact Laurene Klassen at email@example.com.