Students, join us on November 7, 2020, for Adobe Test Fest!
Adobe Test Fest will be a day dedicated to getting SMU students their Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification. Not only will OIT cover the cost of the certifications, but we will also award a $100 Amazon gift card to the student with the highest score on their Adobe certification. Certifications available during Adobe Test Fest are:
- Visual effects & motion graphics using Adobe After Effects
- Multiplatform animation using Adobe Animate CC
- Web authoring using Adobe Dreamweaver
- Graphic design & illustration using Adobe Illustrator
- Print & digital media publication using Adobe InDesign
- Visual design using Photoshop
- Digital video using Adobe Premiere Pro
To participate, log in to RegisterBlast using the button below or go to smu.edu/registerblast and select On Campus: Adobe Certified Associate Exam from the Group. Choose the OS and program for which you are most comfortable, and be sure to schedule time on Saturday, November 7, 2020, for a chance to win the $100 gift card.
Seats are limited for Adobe Test Fest, but Adobe Certified Associate certifications are available throughout the year.
Remote students, if you are interested in this opportunity, please contact ITTraining@smu.edu directly for more information.