During these unprecedented times, it is important to remember that SMU OIT has resources to make your life easier. This includes LibCal, also know as booking.smu, a cloud-based appointment scheduling application available for use by faculty and staff. It is already being used by most academic advisors to meet with students. LibCal allows you to:
- Set Availability days and times based on your schedule
- Build custom appointment registration forms
- Feed into your Outlook calendar
- Embed a Scheduler widget into any web page
- Automatically email reminders and follow-ups
- View statistics on the number and duration of booking appointments and the number of cancellations, etc.
If you would like to try it out for yourself or as a group, please submit a Help Desk Ticket requesting access to LibCal (booking.smu.edu). If you would rather have a phone call to discuss options with LibCal, please submit a Help Desk Ticket requesting a call, and an OIT professional will follow-up with you.