New semesters always means new opportunities to take part in one of our many training sessions.
Along with our usual catalog of training courses, our Academic Technology Service Directors will also be providing faculty-focused training sessions for all kinds of systems and services to improve your skills in Canvas course design, Microsoft Teams, Qualtrics, and even open labs to tackle all of your burning academic tech questions. For more information on faculty courses, check out our calendar!
Also, here’s a sampling of staff-focused courses. Faculty are also welcome, as always!
- January 30: Working with Box: Cloud Storage Made Easy
- February 13: Sparking Your Social Media with Adobe Spark
- February 27: Working with Wiki.SMU
- March 12: Sitecore for Content Editors
- April 9: Microsoft Teams Essentials
- April 30: Creating Documents in Adobe InDesign
Training Anytime with LinkedIn Learning
If you want more training on all kinds of topics no matter where you are, we not only have our pre-recorded Training-On-Demand, but we also have the excellent resources of LinkedIn Learning! Take courses on your desktop or mobile devices at your own pace and receive verification of completion for each course to display on your LinkedIn profile or to provide confirmation for performance review goals.