The Box team recently announced a new and improved, more personalized user experience on the web that includes a completely rebuilt back-end foundation. With this new experience, you can work with ease:
- Find content quickly and easily: We’ve put your data in exactly the right place to help you get what you need, whenever you need it. The simpler navigation and clearer layout lets you grab your most recently used files with one click and see right away who’s accessing and editing content.
- View content the way you want to: We’ve made it easy to switch between views, so you can see your files in the way that works best for you. Plus, now you can watch HD and 360 videos right from Box without downloading files.
- Work with anyone, efficiently: Soon you’ll be able to make annotations on any file in Box without opening the file or saving changes. You can quickly leave feedback for colleagues and partners by highlighting the text so that your team knows exactly what you’re referring to.
We’ve enabled the new experience for you starting today. You can try out the new experience with this link, www.box.com/on/allnewbox, but if you need to go back to the previous experience, you can do so in your account. We recommend working on the latest interface so that you can quickly familiarize yourself with the experience. The new Box web experience will go live November 14, 2016, for all of the SMU community.
- Documentation – get tips and tricks for navigating the new experience and learn which browsers are supported.
- Box Education classes – learn about the new experience by joining one of our Box expert’s classes.