Lillie Noe

Class of 2020

SMU Cox MBA Candidate

B.A. in Plan II and B.S. in Textiles and Apparel at the University of Texas at Austin

Forté Fellow

President of Net Impact

“In my undergraduate studies, I was struck by the amount of environmental waste and human harm unleashed by the apparel industry as a matter of routine. I believe that we have to use business to promote more than just profit if we are to have an equitable and sustainable future, and I hope to do that through my work at the Hunt Institute.”

Lillie is a second-year MBA Student at SMU’s Cox School of Business, where she is a Forté Fellow and serves as president of Net Impact, an organization that brings volunteerism and social impact to campus. She graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a B.A. in Plan II and B.S. in Textiles and Apparel, and worked in the apparel industry before returning to school for her MBA. Over the summer she interned in New York for Eileen Fisher, an industry leader in sustainable and ethical apparel. She continues to serve on an Eileen Fisher grant program committee and acts as a volunteer consultant for local nonprofits.

Lillie is currently building the Hunt Institute’s Social Enterprise program, and looks forward to the further development of all the Institute’s Inclusive Economy programs.