The Center for Global Health Impact and the Institute for Leadership Impact, both headquartered at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas, have released a joint impact report for the 2019-2020 academic year.
The report focuses on how the two programs are helping to build better leaders in health, education, and other fields. Topics covered in the report include:
- Ongoing virtual reality surgical simulation research
- Ongoing meditation research
- Global & public health training at SMU
- The Battle to Save Lives public health case competition
- Consulting on COVID-19 mitigation
- The District Leadership Fellows program
- Local and national media appearances
- Future projects and growth prospects
Read the new report here and read the previous reports of the Center here and the Institute here.
Interested in learning more about our work? Visit our website, email us at email@example.com and engage with us on Twitter.