SMUSA is accepting new, non-violent, unwrapped toys ranging from board games to remote control cars. The Staff Association encourages participants to keep in mind that all donations must be child-appropriate.
Toys can be donated at the following collection locations through Friday, Dec. 19:
- Blanton Building – 1st floor by the elevator
- Dallas Hall – 1st floor stairwell landing
- Expressway Tower – Parking and ID Card Services, Suite 101
- Fondren Library Center – 1st floor near the circulation desk
- Umphrey Lee Center – 3rd floor, Suite 301
- 6200 N. Central Expressway – Development and External Affairs
As an added bonus for a kind gesture, the SMU Parking and ID Card Services Office offers campus community members the opportunity to pay off unpaid parking tickets by donating toys of equal or greater value. To participate in the Toys for Tickets exchange, drivers must bring their parking tickets and a receipt for the toys by Friday, Dec. 19, 2014 to the Parking and ID Card Services Office located in Expressway Tower, Suite 101, between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
For more information on Toys for Tickets, email SMU Parking and ID Card Services Office or contact them via telephone at 214-768-7275.
If you have questions about the types of donations that are accepted, email Chris Milazzo.