- Meadows Museum celebrates 50th anniversary with blockbuster show from the Abelló Collection April 18-Aug. 2, 2015
- SMU arts and business students present fourth annual SMU Fashion Week, April 22-24, 2015
- SMU continues its Centennial celebration during 2015 Founders’ Day Weekend April 16-18
- Calendar Highlights: April 15, 2015
- SMU Relay For Life 2015 exceeds fund-raising goal
Tag Archives: Project C.U.R.E.
In August 2012, a group of 20 SMU students, faculty and staff members visited Rwanda with the University’s Embrey Human Rights Program. The group went to observe how the African country is recovering from its 1994 civil war, in which up … Continue reading
UPDATE Aug. 2, 2012: Thanks to donations from the SMU community and friends, the Embrey Human Rights Program travelers will leave for Rwanda tomorrow with 12 suitcases filled with 200 pounds of school supplies and 250 pounds of books (from Half-Price … Continue reading