SMU’s Memorial Health Center has scheduled several Fall 2014 flu shot clinics for September and October, with an upcoming session scheduled for Wednesday, Sept. 24 in the Dedman Center for Lifetime Sports lobby.
Clinics will take place at various places around the main campus, as well as the East Campus and SMU-in-Plano. All clinics are open to students and benefit-eligible faculty, staff, SMU retirees and retiree spouses.
Update your vaccination during the following days and times at these locations:
- Wednesday, Sept. 24 – 2-6 p.m., Dedman Center for Lifetime Sports lobby
- Thursday, Sept. 25 – 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and 3-6 p.m., Dedman Center for Lifetime Sports lobby
- Tuesday, Sept. 30 – 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and 4-7 p.m., Law School Pit, Underwood Law Library
- Tuesday, Oct. 7 – 11 a.m.-2 p.m., Shuttles Hall lobby
- Wednesday, Oct. 15 (HR Fair) – 10:30 a.m.-2 p.m., Hughes-Trigg Student Center
- Wednesday, Oct. 22 – 1:30-3:30 p.m., Expressway Tower, East Campus
- Tuesday, Oct. 28 – 4-6 p.m., SMU-in-Plano
The University offers free flu shots for all SMU students and benefit-eligible faculty, staff, retirees and retiree spouses. Retirees and retiree spouses may get their shots at any SMU flu clinic. Dependents may also receive their flu shots at an SMU clinic at a cost of $25 each.
To keep your clinic visit as short as possible, take these steps:
- Complete the Flu Vaccine Form and bring it with you (PDF format).
- Review the latest flu vaccine information from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
- Bring your SMU ID or ID number to the clinic.
- Wear short sleeves, if possible.