SMU’s Faculty Senate honored five outstanding staff members with 2014 Faculty Senate Outstanding Staff Awards during its last meeting of the academic year on Wednesday, April 30.
In addition to the award, each honoree received a tote bag containing items ranging from gift certificates to performance passes to SMU Basketball T-shirts. The gifts were donated by SMU Athletics, the SMU Bookstore, SMU Dining Services, Meadows Museum and Meadows Theatre.
This year’s winners:
- Sandra Blackstone, Finance, Cox School of Business
- Amy Dahmann, Temerlin Advertising Institute, Meadows School of the Arts
- Judy Gibbons, Intern Program, Perkins School of Theology
- Cliff Gould, Parking Services, Parking and ID Card Services
- Pam Henderson, Financial Aid and Scholarships, Meadows School of the Arts
Photos of each winner with Faculty Senate President Santanu Roy have been posted to the Faculty Senate website’s Awards and Recognitions Archive.