The SMU Health Center has scheduled several free flu shot clinics for October and November 2015, with the first session set for Monday, Oct. 5 in the lobby of Dedman Center for Lifetime Sports.
Clinics will take place at various places around the main campus, as well as the East Campus and SMU-in-Plano. All clinics are open to students and benefit-eligible faculty, staff, SMU retirees and retiree spouses.
Update your vaccination during the following days and times at these locations:
- Monday, Oct. 5 – 2-6 p.m., Dedman Center for Lifetime Sports lobby
- Thursday, Oct. 8 – 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and 4-6 p.m., Dedman Center for Lifetime Sports lobby
- Wednesday, Oct. 14 (HR Fair) – 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Hughes-Trigg Student Center
- Monday, Oct. 19 – 1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m., Expressway Tower, East Campus
- Tuesday, Oct. 20 – 2-6 p.m., Law School Pit, Underwood Law Library
- Thursday, Nov. 5 – 4-6 p.m., SMU-in-Plano
The University offers free flu shots for all SMU students and benefit-eligible faculty, staff, retirees and retiree spouses. To keep your clinic visit as short as possible, take these steps:
- Review the latest flu vaccine information from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
- Bring your SMU ID.
- Wear short sleeves, if possible.