SMU’s Memorial Health Center has scheduled several Fall 2013 flu shot clinics for September and October, beginning Wednesday, Sept. 25 in Dedman Center for Lifetime Sports.
Clinics will take place at various places around the main campus, as well as at the East Campus and SMU-in-Plano. All clinics are open to faculty, staff and students, as well as to SMU retirees and retiree spouses.
Update your vaccination during the following days and times at these locations:
- Wednesday, Sept. 25 – 2-6 p.m., Dedman Center Lobby
- Thursday, Sept. 26 – 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and 3-6 p.m., Dedman Center Lobby
- Monday, Sept. 30 – 11 a.m.-1 p.m. and 4-7 p.m., Underwood Law Library Pit
- Wednesday, Oct. 2 – 2-6 p.m., Memorial Health Center
- Tuesday, Oct. 15 (HR Fair) – 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Hughes-Trigg Student Center
- Wednesday, Oct. 23 – 1:30-4 p.m., Expressway Tower, East Campus
- Thursday, Oct. 24 – 4-6 p.m., SMU-in-Plano
The University offers free flu shots for all SMU students and benefit-eligible faculty, staff, retirees and retiree spouses. Retirees and retiree spouses may get their shots at any SMU flu clinic.
To keep your clinic visit as short as possible, take these steps:
- Complete the 2013-14 Flu Vaccine Form and bring it with you (PDF format).
- Review the latest flu vaccine information from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
- Bring your SMU ID or ID number to the clinic.
- Wear short sleeves, if possible.