TEDxSMUWomen returns to the Hilltop Thursday, Nov. 2, with a full schedule that includes a simulcast of TEDWomen 2017 live from New Orleans and on-campus speakers.
The independently organized TED event takes on this year’s TEDWomen theme, “Bridges,” from 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. in Hughes-Trigg Student Center. The day includes two sessions with Dallas speakers, plus workshops and networking opportunities for all attendees.
Organizers announced the lineup of local speakers on the TEDxSMUWomen Facebook page. They include:
- Stephanie Bernal, vice president, Bernstein Private Wealth Management
- Catelyn Devlin, general manager, CASA of Tarrant County
- Greeting card writer turned leadership expert Tara Jaye Frank
- Connector, activist and catalyst Mercedes Fulbright
- Communication professional and SMU instructor Liz Navarro
- Becca Weigman, owner and CEO of TM Advertising
All members of the SMU and Dallas communities are welcome to attend. Tickets are $27 for general admission, $56 for a VIP ticket that includes lunch and a TED-branded gift.