Spring Break 2018 is here, and many SMU food stops will take a brief vacation, too. But some will remain open for limited hours to serve those who are still on campus.
SMU Dining Services reports these Spring Break hours for the following food and retail outlets:
- All locations closed Saturday-Sunday, March 10-11 and Saturday, March 17
- Starbucks at Fondren – open 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday-Friday, March 12-16
- The Market and Steel City Pops, Hughes-Trigg Student Center – open 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday-Friday, March 12-16
- Einstein Bros. Bagels, ground floor, Fincher Building – open 8 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, March 12-16
- Arnold Dining Commons – open 9:30 a.m.-9 p.m. Sunday, March 18
- Mac’s Place – open 6 p.m.-1 a.m. Sunday, March 18