Learn more about your SMU benefits, healthcare and retirement options at the University’s 2015 Human Resources Fair Wednesday, Oct. 14.
Representatives for SMU’s 2016 health and savings plans will be on site from 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. in the Hughes-Trigg Student Center lower level.
This year’s HR Fair features:
- Vendors from SMU’s medical, legal, life insurance and retirement plans – including BenefitWallet, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, Compass Health Services, Magellan, Prime Therapeutics, VSP, Transamerica, and LegalGUARD/PrivacyArmor.
- SMU toll tags for sale from the North Texas Tollway Authority.
- Free spirometry tests by North Texas Allergy & Asthma Associates.
- Free flu shots from the SMU Health Center.
- Chair massages from the licensed therapists of Dedman Center for Recreational Sports.
- SMU representatives from the Staff Association, Parking and ID Card Services, Continuing and Professional Education, and many more departments and organizations.
Visitors can also check out Centennial Hall, the interactive exhibit in the Hughes-Trigg lower level featuring high points in SMU history and spotlighting faculty, staff, student and alumni excellence.