The floor is open for the SMU community to nominate students, faculty and staff members for some of the University’s highest honors. The deadline for nominations in the 2014-15 All-University awards is noon Friday, Feb. 27.
- “M” Award
- Presidential Award of Excellence – Scholar/Leader
- Presidential Award of Excellence – Scholar/Volunteer
- Presidential Award of Excellence – Scholar/Athlete
- Umphrey Lee Award
- Avella Winn Hay Award
- John L. Freehafer Award
- Emmie V. Baine Legacy Award
- Leadership in Sustainability Award
- Faculty-Staff Volunteer of the Year Award
- Sheri Mooney Memorial Recognition
Individuals may be nominated or may nominate themselves for one or more awards. Recipients will be announced during the Spring 2015 Awards Extravaganza at 7:30 p.m. Monday, April 13 in the Hughes-Trigg Student Center Ballroom.
For more information, including past “M” Award winners and contact information for each award, visit the Dean of Student Life awards homepage or contact Awards Extravaganza Committee Chair Karen Click, 214-768-4796.