Sessions featuring University subject matter experts and special guest speakers from Adobe and Apple are scheduled from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Hughes-Trigg Student Center Ballroom and Forum.
All sessions are free and open to SMU faculty, staff and students; no registration is required. Seats are limited and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Adobe Acrobat: Forms Central, 1o a.m., Hughes-Trigg Forum
- Secure-O-Matic: Comedic Coaching in Information Technology, 10 a.m., Hughes-Trigg West Ballroom
- Adobe: New Features in Creative Cloud, 11 a.m., Hughes-Trigg Forum
- Sitecore Basics, 11 a.m., Hughes-Trigg West Ballroom
- Adobe: Creating Student Portfolios, noon, Hughes-Trigg Forum
- Outlook Productivity: Organizing Your Outbox for 2015, noon, Hughes-Trigg West Ballroom
- Getting LinkedIn: Essentials for Building Your Personal Brand Online, 1 p.m., Hughes-Trigg Forum
- Apple: iPad for the Classroom, 1 p.m., Hughes-Trigg West Ballroom
- Social Media for the Workplace, 2 p.m., Hughes-Trigg Forum
- Media Streaming Services and Blackboard, 2 p.m., Hughes-Trigg West Ballroom