Expressway Tower Building News

I am writing to follow up on a couple of outstanding building items. Please reach out if you have any questions – thanks!

• Parking Lot

We will be working on final striping and signage over the next two weekends. The Aquatics lot will be cordoned off this weekend for sandblasting, so there may be Aquatics overflow into the Expressway Tower lot. The new signage package we are installing will include “reserved” signs for the covered parking spaces, as well as towing signs throughout the lot. We are still struggling with folks parking in other people’s reserved canopy spaces – please remember that the numbered, covered spaces are for use only by those who are assigned to the spaces. When necessary, we will begin towing once the signage package is in place. If someone is parked in your reserved space, please shoot Lane (lhardin@smu.edu) or myself and email with the license plate of the offending vehicle.

• Chillers/Boilers Project

I received an update from the Project Manager yesterday, and I am thrilled to report there will be no future planned power outages for this project. We thought we might have a couple of outages linger into the fall, but I am assured that is not the case. In the next 2-3 weeks, there will be a need for this project team to enter some of your spaces. The work will be after hours, but Lane and I will coordinate the schedule with you ahead of time.

• Domestic Plumbing Project

This project is complete, though we are finalizing some punch list items in the restrooms. We have walked the restrooms with the project team, and we are aware of the finish items that still need attention.

Thank you for your continued patience,

Ashlea Palladino, CFM, FMP | Associate Director, Property Management

This entry was posted in Construction, Plumbing, Power Outage. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Expressway Tower Building News

1. Greg says:

You run a great blog update. I came across this as part of the plumbing section. I like to keep up to date with SMU news, thanks!

Tom
    http://www.oceansideplumbingpros.com