2L/3L On-Campus Moot Competition – October 5th, 2019
The 2L/3L Moot Court Competition allows students to vie for the best moot court advocates in their respective years using last year’s Jackson Walker problem.
Competitor Registration/Sign-Up for On-Campus Moot Court Competition
- Registration for the competition opens at 5:00 PM CST Wednesday, September 25, 2019 and closes Friday, September 27, 2019 at 5:00pm.
- All Teams must sign up for the Competition through the form below.
- Sign-ups are on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Those who do not make the intial teams will be placed on a waitlist.
- You MUST have a full team of two competitors before a team member can sign up.
- Teams MUST consist of either 2Ls and/or 3Ls. 1Ls are encouraged to sign-up below to serve as bailiffs.
- Note: If you are interested in competing, but do not have a partner, please contact Nikki Britten (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Competitors who made it into the competition will be notified after sign-ups close and will receive their competition packets at that time.
- The competition packet will include the problem as well as a bench brief for both the Appellant and Appellee sides.
- Other student materials used to prepare the briefs for Jackson Walker may be used to prepare for this year’s 2L/3L competition.
- The deadline to withdraw from the competition without BOA sanctions is Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 12:00 PM.
Bailiff Registration/Sign-Up for On-Campus Moot Court Competition
- Bailiff Registration will be live until the day of the tournament
- All Bailiffs must sign up for the Competition here.
The Team Registration Form can be found below. It will begin accepting submissions for this tournament on 5:00 PM CST Wednesday, September 25, 2019.