About The Competition
Stay tuned for our Fall 2023 competition dates!
The 2L/3L Moot Court Competition allows students to vie for the best moot court advocates in their respective years using last year’s Jackson Walker problem.
Competitor Registration/Sign-Up for On-Campus Moot Court Competition
- All Teams must sign up for the Competition through the form below.
- Sign-ups are on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Those who do not make the initial teams will be placed on a waitlist.
- You MUST have a full team of two competitors before a team member can sign up.
- Teams MUST consist of either 2Ls and/or 3Ls. 1Ls are encouraged to sign-up below to serve as bailiffs.
- Competitors who made it into the competition will be notified after sign-ups close and will receive their competition packets at that time.
- The competition packet will include the problem as well as a bench brief for both the Appellant and Appellee sides.
- Other student materials used to prepare the briefs for Jackson Walker may be used to prepare for this year’s 2L/3L competition.
- Note: If you are interested in competing, please contact Remington Giller at firstname.lastname@example.org.