Top Posts & Pages
- 3 SMU Professors Share Funding and Entrepreneurial Insights
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
- Interviews: Eddie Leon, Lauren Quin, Tabitha Bogard
- Interview with Natalie Alvarado
- Useful Advice for Arts Entrepreneurs
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Brice McCasland
- Heroes Among Us: Talking Screenwriting With Julie Lynch
- Artists: Natural Entrepreneurs?
- Value: Inner and Outer
- Caroline Betts with Michael Reese, Barbara Roberson, Steve Deitz
Tag Archives: what is an arts entrepreneur?
Re. The Arts Entrepreneur It is important to get past our mental voice of self-censorship. Each of us has a series of voices in our heads. One such voice, we can call the “watcher at the gates of the mind”. The … Continue reading →