Top Posts & Pages
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- FAQ for the Meadows Artist Bridge
- Artists: Natural Entrepreneurs?
- Anna Vittoria Magagna Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
- How are Creative Entrepreneurs Finding Funding (or Are They?)
- Caroline Betts with Michael Reese, Barbara Roberson, Steve Deitz
- Interview with Alex Small, Fashion Blogger
- Interview with Dan McCarthy, owner of Dallas Guitar Repair
- Ever thought about blogging?
Tag Archives: theatre communications group
Theatre Communications Group, producer of American Theatre Magazine is, arguably, America’s most important theatre organization. In this conversation, Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU and Chad Leslie, international theatre director and Resident Artistic Director … Continue reading
Originally Published at www.tcg.org What If…Artists Were Trained As Entrepreneurs? by JIM HART in WHAT IF? Learn more about the What If…? Project What if entrepreneurial training was a central part of an artist’s education? Our current standard of American arts education is … Continue reading