Top Posts & Pages
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- Meadows' Creative Entrepreneurship Students Spend Time in Prison
- 2 Designers and an Antique Dealer Speak about Entrepreneurship and Planning
- Nelle S Johnson Explores the Nature of Creative Startups
- Alejandro Villaquiran Explores Plans and Planning
- Did You Have a Plan?
- Amy Kim Explores if Business Plans are Necessary
- Bianca Beattie & the Creative Entrepreneurs
- Jack Cornish and Three Entrepreneurs are Funding
- 3 SMU Professors Share Funding and Entrepreneurial Insights
Tag Archives: meadows arts entrepreneurship
What is the name of your business and what do you do/sell? I have three businesses right now: Art by Hilary Wallace, Hilary Wallace Photography, and Custom Shoes by Hilary Wallace. Art by Hilary Wallace is a compilation of the … Continue reading
Check out this interview with Austin-based serial entrepreneur Keith Wahrer. Keith is a serial entrepreneur and Arts Entrepreneur. Keith is the founder of The Daily Juice, Rhythm Super Foods and Karmakaze Productions.
Check out the latest Meadows Youtube Channel interview with Scott Debus, in which Debus speaks about making a living as an Arts Entrepreneur and working outside the system. The Meadows Youtube Channel offers a variety of voices from the field … Continue reading
Meadows has a new Arts Entrepreneurship Youtube Channel. In this academic season, a number of arts entrepreneurs, academics in the field and those working with entrepreneurs (such as an IP Lawyer), have been video interviewed and asked to speak about the … Continue reading