Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
- 2 Designers and an Antique Dealer Speak about Entrepreneurship and Planning
- Living Heroically
- Ever thought about blogging?
- Interview with Sally Helppie, Entrepreneur
- Interview with Nicole Stewart, Arts Entrepreneur
- Simpatico: Artists and Entrepreneurs
- Creative Entrepreneurs Interviewed by Chris Sendejas
Tag Archives: james hart
Want to increase your chances of making a living in the arts? Want to create your own business or serve as a “business of one”? Want to make an impact on the world? First you need a plan.
Many artistic entrepreneurs will consider seeking venture capital to launch their business, to grow their business or to rebrand. But is venture capital the way to go? For most, this will be an enormously challenging endeavor, perhaps one of the … Continue reading
The Arts Entrepreneurship Minor at SMU seeks talented and imaginative individuals, who seek to have a greater role in the realization of their own creative opportunities. Entrepreneurs address the status quo and offer change. Do you have a large imagination? … Continue reading