Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Interview with Wyatt Mesh, Entrepreneur
- Tyler McPhillips & Three Creatives
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
- Heroes Among Us: Talking Screenwriting With Julie Lynch
- Meg Friess, Arts Entrepreneur, Attorney
- Interview with Nancy Campbell
- Interviews: Melissa Monroe, Nikki Nuckols, Rachel Nash
- Three Nonprofit Leaders on Raising Funds
- Georgia Hidi Explores Ways Creatives Raise Funds (if they do)
Tag Archives: fundraising
I think that with bootstrapping it gives me a lot more freedom to allocate the money where I see most necessary. For this next stage I’m entering, I need to get VC’s involved but I think that will help me keep myself on track. Continue reading
Q: What three pieces of advice do you have for aspiring arts and creative entrepreneurs, regarding raising funds?
A: Cast vision, what are you doing that is unique? What are you doing that strikes at the center of your personal passion? People always invest in people. Go to… Continue reading