Top Posts & Pages
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- What if Artists Were Trained As Entrepreneurs?
- Interview with Wyatt Mesh, Entrepreneur
- Artists: Natural Entrepreneurs?
- Interview with Smoot Carter, Entrepreneur
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- 3 Creative Entrepreneurs on the Validity of Plans
- 2 Designers and an Antique Dealer Speak about Entrepreneurship and Planning
Tag Archives: Ethan Schnitzer
The following are three interviews with creative entrepreneurs and analysis, each conducted by SMU student Thomas Beckham. Interviews took place in the course Developing an Arts Venture Plan and were conducted to hear from the field, perceive if business plans are … Continue reading