Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
- Culture Creators
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
- Interview with Marilynn Tynan, Arts Entrepreneur
- Artists: Natural Entrepreneurs?
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- Arts Entrepreneur Kellam Witherington is Making a Ripple
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- Interview with Rachel Pivonka, Arts Entrepreneur
Tag Archives: ellie butler
Jennifer Lee; Owner and Founder of Jennifer Lee Fine Art Jennifer holds a BA in Art History and a Minor in Business Administration from Southern Methodist University, along with an MA in Fine and Decorative Art from Sotheby’s Institute of … Continue reading
Joshua L. Peugh; Artistic Director and Founder of Dark Circles Contemporary Dance Joshua L. Peugh formerly danced with Universal Ballet Company in South Korea. He now lives in Dallas, Texas and is the Founder and Artistic Director of Dark Circles … Continue reading
Daniel Buraczeski; Former Artistic Director and Founder of JAZZDANCE After a career on Broadway, Danny Buraczeski founded the original New York City-based JAZZDANCE in 1979. The company was moved to the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St. Paul from 1992-2005, where the … Continue reading