Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
- Culture Creators
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
- Interview with Marilynn Tynan, Arts Entrepreneur
- Artists: Natural Entrepreneurs?
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- Arts Entrepreneur Kellam Witherington is Making a Ripple
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- Interview with Rachel Pivonka, Arts Entrepreneur
Tag Archives: Create a movement
Ryan Cordill, 24-year-old developer of PartnerUp App. Ryan is the founder of a new app that supports promotion and an easy way to find creative partners or building teams for projects. Ryan has been working on the PartnerUp App for … Continue reading
Originally Published at www.tcg.org What If…Artists Were Trained As Entrepreneurs? by JIM HART in WHAT IF? Learn more about the What If…? Project What if entrepreneurial training was a central part of an artist’s education? Our current standard of American arts education is … Continue reading