Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
- Culture Creators
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
- Interview with Marilynn Tynan, Arts Entrepreneur
- Artists: Natural Entrepreneurs?
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- Arts Entrepreneur Kellam Witherington is Making a Ripple
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- Interview with Rachel Pivonka, Arts Entrepreneur
Tag Archives: Clyde Valentin
The following are three interviews with creative entrepreneurs, conducted by SMU student Sydney Clark, followed by Clark’s analysis. This was conducted for the course Developing an Arts Venture Plan. The task is to assess how many creatives began with a … Continue reading