Top Posts & Pages
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- What if Artists Were Trained As Entrepreneurs?
- Interview with Wyatt Mesh, Entrepreneur
- Artists: Natural Entrepreneurs?
- Interview with Smoot Carter, Entrepreneur
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- 3 Creative Entrepreneurs on the Validity of Plans
- 2 Designers and an Antique Dealer Speak about Entrepreneurship and Planning
Tag Archives: amber venz
The following interview is part of a class assignment for Entrepreneurship and the Hero Adventure at SMU, Meadows School of the Arts. Each interview has been conducted and created by students for this course, which celebrates those heroes in our communities. Heroism, for … Continue reading