Top Posts & Pages
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- Meadows' Creative Entrepreneurship Students Spend Time in Prison
- 2 Designers and an Antique Dealer Speak about Entrepreneurship and Planning
- Nelle S Johnson Explores the Nature of Creative Startups
- Alejandro Villaquiran Explores Plans and Planning
- Did You Have a Plan?
- Amy Kim Explores if Business Plans are Necessary
- Bianca Beattie & the Creative Entrepreneurs
- Jack Cornish and Three Entrepreneurs are Funding
- 3 SMU Professors Share Funding and Entrepreneurial Insights
Category Archives: the movement
At Meadows School of the Arts, we encourage our students to “Start a Movement.” This is not just an inspirational slogan, but also a meaningful challenge. This post explores How to Start a Movement. Students are taught how to start a … Continue reading
Please check out this post recently published on Theatre Communications Group’s website. It was co-authored between SMU and Meadows Faculty member Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship, and Dr. Gary D. Beckman, Director of Entrepreneurial Studies in the Arts at North … Continue reading
A Movement is Afoot! Check it out and Join the Movement.