Top Posts & Pages
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- Meadows' Creative Entrepreneurship Students Spend Time in Prison
- 2 Designers and an Antique Dealer Speak about Entrepreneurship and Planning
- Nelle S Johnson Explores the Nature of Creative Startups
- Alejandro Villaquiran Explores Plans and Planning
- Did You Have a Plan?
- Amy Kim Explores if Business Plans are Necessary
- Bianca Beattie & the Creative Entrepreneurs
- Jack Cornish and Three Entrepreneurs are Funding
- 3 SMU Professors Share Funding and Entrepreneurial Insights
Category Archives: News
Theatre Communications Group, producer of American Theatre Magazine is, arguably, America’s most important theatre organization. In this conversation, Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU and Chad Leslie, international theatre director and Resident Artistic Director … Continue reading
Check out this roundtable discussion, which features Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at SMU. Click HERE to read the article.
Check out what we are building in Arts Entrepreneurship, in collaboration with Meadows Marketing.