Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
- Culture Creators
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
- Interview with Marilynn Tynan, Arts Entrepreneur
- Artists: Natural Entrepreneurs?
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- Arts Entrepreneur Kellam Witherington is Making a Ripple
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- Interview with Rachel Pivonka, Arts Entrepreneur
Category Archives: Creativity
Increase your odds of measurable success In the Arts Entrepreneurship minor, students take a number of important required classes, one of which is AMAE 4390 or “Developing an Arts Venture Plan.” In this capstone class, students learn to ideate (come … Continue reading