Top Posts & Pages
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- FAQ for the Meadows Artist Bridge
- Artists: Natural Entrepreneurs?
- Anna Vittoria Magagna Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
- How are Creative Entrepreneurs Finding Funding (or Are They?)
- Caroline Betts with Michael Reese, Barbara Roberson, Steve Deitz
- Interview with Alex Small, Fashion Blogger
- Interview with Dan McCarthy, owner of Dallas Guitar Repair
- Ever thought about blogging?
Category Archives: Business Plan
In Developing an Arts Venture Plan, one of the required courses in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows, students each interviewed three individuals they identified to be current arts entrepreneurs. The students asked a range of questions, but primarily … Continue reading
Serial Artist Entrepreneur Eyal Goldberg is an Israeli arts businessman and artistic leader. Though he has a classical theatre training background (MFA from Yale School of Drama) and continues to work as a theatre director, Goldberg runs a successful music … Continue reading