Notice: Undefined variable: attachments in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sociable/includes/sociable_output.php on line 139 Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sociable/includes/sociable_output.php on line 354 Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sociable/includes/sociable_output.php on line 354 Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sociable/includes/sociable_output.php on line 354 Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sociable/includes/sociable_output.php on line 354 Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sociable/includes/sociable_output.php on line 354 Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sociable/includes/sociable_output.php on line 354 Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sociable/includes/sociable_output.php on line 354 Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sociable/includes/sociable_output.php on line 354

Thank you Peruna for giving me exposure to a variety of experiences that I treasure to this day.

This has impacted me because I was able to grow professionally, academically and spiritually through the programs and classes on campus.

I donate to SMU because I hope that future students can have experiences even better than the amazing experiences I had and be able to continue the Mustang legacy.

This is why I VOTED for Peruna at voteperuna.com!

Be Sociable, Share!