Notice: Undefined variable: attachments in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sociable/includes/sociable_output.php on line 139 Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sociable/includes/sociable_output.php on line 354 Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sociable/includes/sociable_output.php on line 354 Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sociable/includes/sociable_output.php on line 354 Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sociable/includes/sociable_output.php on line 354 Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sociable/includes/sociable_output.php on line 354 Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sociable/includes/sociable_output.php on line 354 Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sociable/includes/sociable_output.php on line 354 Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sociable/includes/sociable_output.php on line 354

Thank you Peruna for giving me my fiancé!

My fiancé and I both decided to become teachers after graduation. I could not imagine doing anything else with my life than working in the classroom. Having her support every day and knowing that we are both working to serve students in low income communities is an incredible feeling.

SMU exposes students to incredible people. It brings brilliant students from across the globe together to find ways to better their communities. I am thankful to the university for introducing me to my future wife and for the ways that she has helped me grow. I will always give back to the school that helped make me a better person.

This is why I VOTED for Peruna at voteperuna.com

Be Sociable, Share!