Though I am only a sophomore student, I have had an unforgettable experience full of learning, leadership, and knowledge, and gained a family in the SMU student body. This family will last longer than my four years spent at the university, and will provide a well of resources and support long after my graduation. The mentor-ship available in the wonderful staff and professors has opened my eyes to a world that leaves a plethora of possibilities, career paths, and chances to be taken. As a student, I am a double major in business and advertising, and I hope to eventually graduate and go to law school. My time at SMU has allowed me to travel all over the country as part of the mock trial team, run numerous philanthropy events, gain two internships with Fortune 500 companies, and meet two previous presidents of our nation. This could not be possible without the support and selfless donation from you and your family. As an SMU alum, I hope to one day be able to give back to the community that we share. Thank you for all that you do.
– Kaitlin Wetz