History

Hawk House

  • Built in 1951 as part of Perkins Theology Quad for married students.
  • Named after Eugene B Hawk a former Dean of the Perkins School of Theology.

Martin House

  • Built in 1951 as a part of the Perkins Theology Quad.
  • Named after Paul E Martin a bishop who graduated from SMU.

Moore House

  • Built in 1959.

Smith House

  • Built in 1951 as a part of the Perkins Theology Quad.