- Duke University now taking NSF Noyce Teacher Fellowship applications
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security STEM Internships
- National Collegiate Research Conference at Harvard
- MIT Summer Research Opportunities through Amgen-UROP Scholars
- Mayer Interdisciplinary Research Fellows Proposals Due March 28th!
Category Archives: Events
The Hamilton Scholars of Dedman College, accompanied by their faculty mentors, are invited present their research in the Annual Hamilton Scholars’ Reception this March 27th.
The SMU Research Fair hosts work by undergraduate and graduate students. It will be held February 27, 2013 in Hughes-Trigg Student Center. Please note, the abstract submission deadline is February 15th. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Engaged Learning Week, where student Engaged Learning projects are presented, is happening Jan. 23-25, 2013. For more visit the Engaged Learning website.