- Duke University now taking NSF Noyce Teacher Fellowship applications
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security STEM Internships
- National Collegiate Research Conference at Harvard
- MIT Summer Research Opportunities through Amgen-UROP Scholars
- Mayer Interdisciplinary Research Fellows Proposals Due March 28th!
Category Archives: Awards
Dear student researchers, The Duke University Master of Arts in Teaching Program is currently accepting applications for the National Science Foundation (NSF) Noyce Teacher Fellowship. The Duke Noyce Fellowship is a prestigious, NSF graduate fellowship that recruits highly-successful math and … Continue reading
Dear student researchers, See below a flyer for the 2015 Homeland Security STEM Internship program. It provides students with the opportunities to engage in quality research at federal facilities across the country and also provides a great avenue to establish … Continue reading