- Duke University now taking NSF Noyce Teacher Fellowship applications
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security STEM Internships
- National Collegiate Research Conference at Harvard
- MIT Summer Research Opportunities through Amgen-UROP Scholars
- Mayer Interdisciplinary Research Fellows Proposals Due March 28th!
Author Archives: Robert Kehoe
The Hamilton Scholars of Dedman College, accompanied by their faculty mentors, are invited present their research in the Annual Hamilton Scholars’ Reception this March 27th.
Students considering interdisciplinary research projects where at least one discipline is in Dedman College are encouraged to apply to the Mayer Scholars program.
The SMU Research Fair hosts work by undergraduate and graduate students. It will be held February 27, 2013 in Hughes-Trigg Student Center. Please note, the abstract submission deadline is February 15th. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submission of final project proposals for Engaged Learning is fast approaching at February 28th, 2013! Read more about Engaged Learning Projects.
Engaged Learning Week, where student Engaged Learning projects are presented, is happening Jan. 23-25, 2013. For more visit the Engaged Learning website.
Dear students, Please find below a possible research opportunity at MIT in their Amgen-UROP program.