The Engaged Learning Symposium, which hosts student presentations from the Maguire Public Service Interns, Summer Research Fellows, Engaged Learning, and University Honor Richter Fellows, will be held Friday Oct 4, 2013 at 9:30 am in the Hughes-Trigg Forum. From 11 am to 12 pm there will be presentations from SMU’s first group of Summer Research Fellows. They were awarded this distinction for research they did this past summer. For more information please visit the Engaged Learning website.
- SMU Journal of Undergraduate Research | Launch
- Butler University’s Undergraduate Research Conference is Now Accepting Submissions!
- 9th annual Collin College Undergraduate Interdisciplinary Student Research Conference | Call for Papers
- University of Nebraska Undergraduate Summer Research Opportunities
- Horizons Fellowship Program