The Engaged Learning Symposium, which hosts student presentations from the Maguire Public Service Interns, Summer Research Fellows, Engaged Learning, and University Honor Richter Fellows, will be held Friday Oct 4, 2013 at 9:30 am in the Hughes-Trigg Forum. From 11 am to 12 pm there will be presentations from SMU’s first group of Summer Research Fellows. They were awarded this distinction for research they did this past summer. For more information please visit the Engaged Learning website.
- Duke University now taking NSF Noyce Teacher Fellowship applications
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security STEM Internships
- National Collegiate Research Conference at Harvard
- MIT Summer Research Opportunities through Amgen-UROP Scholars
- Mayer Interdisciplinary Research Fellows Proposals Due March 28th!