SMU has established a chapter of the national McNair Scholars Program to support qualifying undergraduates that have an interest in pursuing graduate study. The program offers many ways to assist interested students through this transition to graduate school, including support for research activities. This includes the option of Summer Research Internships. The application deadline is 5pm on March 29, 2013. Interested students are strongly urged to contact Mcnairscholars@smu.edu for more information.
- Duke University now taking NSF Noyce Teacher Fellowship applications
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security STEM Internships
- National Collegiate Research Conference at Harvard
- MIT Summer Research Opportunities through Amgen-UROP Scholars
- Mayer Interdisciplinary Research Fellows Proposals Due March 28th!