SMU is hosting the 2nd Annual full-time Summer Research Assistantships. They are a great way to engage in a focused project on a topic of your interest. They can be a stepping stone to an Engaged Learning or other SMU project, or could be combined with them. All SMU students are eligible to apply. Applications are approved on a competitive basis with a deadline of March 29, 2013.
- Duke University now taking NSF Noyce Teacher Fellowship applications
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security STEM Internships
- National Collegiate Research Conference at Harvard
- MIT Summer Research Opportunities through Amgen-UROP Scholars
- Mayer Interdisciplinary Research Fellows Proposals Due March 28th!